Background

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

For My Long Distance Friends


Update: I get new customers every day and will have 100 consignors by the end of the week! It is fun spending the day talking to all the interesting people who are my neighbors! Holly comes down to help me every week and Walter has given up many of his Saturdays to help bring in merchandise for the "house"! Here are some updated pictures of the shop for those of you who are too far away to come in and see for yourselves...






3 comments:

  1. No wonder business is good! Your inventory is fabulous. Exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that if I double click the pictures, they enlarge to more than a full page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! You have a ton of stuff in that place. It reminds me of that shop we used to have in Simi Valley called Penny Pinchers. That store was so fun. I would shop there if i could. Keep up the great work Auntie!

    ReplyDelete