Background

Monday, May 25, 2009

ebay Lessons

Yesterday, I listed my first ever items to sell on ebay. There is definitely a learning curve to be negotiated! It took nearly an hour for me to work through the finer points of entering an item that I hope to sell for just $35.00! Practice, practice, practice! The second one took only 30 minutes. I suppose my photography didn’t need to be quite so precise, but I do so dislike trying to figure out the details in a poorly taken photograph!

At first, it was difficult to decide WHAT to sell. Certainly we have no shortage of nicknacks in our home! I decided to start with a few of the Wade porcelain figurines that we have collected over the years. Boo and I always had fun trying to find a new character or animal that we did not already own. The majority of what we collected will be “off limits” for my current needs, but some are definitely worth offering as research “sacrifices”!
Less than 24 hours since I posted this little tray, and I already have two people “watching” it and an opening bid! It’s going to be hard for me to wait the whole 7 days! Hubby has even offered up some trinkets from his side of the garage for me to practice with! What a sport!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Happy to have you join me on my journey!

    ReplyDelete